Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

day 1 - no more *PL

I'm sitting here at the desk in our living room, the sun is pouring in on me and the cat is flaked out between the laptop and the window, soaking it up. It's day one of no more *PL and I still feel like I'm just on vacation, save for the fact that I just got off the phone with my amazing Aunt and Uncle who offered to put me up at their place while M. and I are in transition. I feel so relieved -- at least I'll have a place to land that's safe and stable.

Those of you that know me know that I don't do change easily. When I do manage it, I do change quick and I just go for it -- jump in with both feet and don't think about it. Library school was like that. I decided I wanted to go and then bam, I did it. This change has been quick, but it's been difficult because of the timelines with the living situation. The house hasn't sold yet... yeah yeah, it's only been 3 weeks, but I half expected it to be gone right now and we'd be packing up our crap and hauling the pets down to the Island. That's not how things are working out, and I am working on accepting it.

I am futzing with Wordpress today because I found a "flat" theme that I like. I am having trouble tackling stupid Wordpress, though, so we'll see how that works out.

Off to buy more "small" boxes from the H. Deeps.

Cheerio,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment